Sunday, August 4, 2013

Starting Anew...

So here I am...

In Portland, Oregon.  I have had a drastic change in my personal life as well as professional life.  I am no longer married, I have moved states and my press is sadly sitting in storage... not being used.
But I am happy to be here in the great NW where there are many things to inspire new work!
I am committed to make this blog more about my letterpress and bookbinding work.

So here it goes...

I still haven't posted any of my cards to sell on Etsy yet, although I do have a shop and the cards are ready to sell! This is one of my goals to have done by the end of the year.

I have however taken a refresher course on some book binding techniques and I am proud to say... I still got it!


I hope that somehow committing myself to do these things on my blog will help me achieve my goals!
Here's hoping! Wish me luck!

No comments: